You can add photos and videos on a variety of effects, transitions, professional filters, titles, music and more. Creating a slideshow is just a few steps toilless. First you have to import photos and video, then edit them, superimposing effects, text, transitions and filters, and finally write the final result to a CD or DVD drive. The program contains a variety of templates to quickly create your projects.
The German company MAGIX AG, founded in 1993, is currently the undisputed leader in affordable multi-media software, including recording and processing video, audio and photo material. MAGIX AG offers a wide range of software products for both home and professional use. Comfort, ergonomics, ease of use of programs, powerful tools and a large library of audio and video effects that came with the program, make the products MAGIX AG is very attractive and affordable for a wide range of users.
With MAGIX PhotoStory application user with a minimum level of technical training can transform disparate images from the personal photo archives in an attractive slideshow. The application supports the import of digital images and video from digital cameras, cell phones, memory cards, websites and other sources. Easy-to-use tools let you create a collection of images, add text labels, transition effects and background music. Customisation Fonts, transition effects and background music can be stored for later use in other projects.
Magix PhotoStory on CD & DVD 10.0.5.3 Deluxe (Eng / Rus)
The package includes ready-made design options, or "themes". One of the most interesting patterns is an animated map on which the user can mark the route of his journey, and specify the exact time and coordinates the creation of a snapshot.
The software allows for recording of finished slideshow to optical media CD, DVD and Blu-ray, which can be played not only on the PC, but on the modern DVD-players. At guests' disposal will be functional tools for managing the output images to print. In addition, a user working completely ready for publication on the web.
MAGIX PhotoStory supports uncompressed image formats (RAW) for more than 280 camera models, allows the authors to provide three-dimensional presentation of the title, use the "picture in picture" to create a fun collage, as well as a convenient navigation menu to be placed on DVD-ROM.
- Import photos and videos from any source / media
- Adding effects and background music to your slideshow
- Using the Wizard, a slideshow for a quick
- Create animated menus for your slide show
- Create animations with the effect of "picture-in-picture"
- Adding 3D titles and text animations
- Record CD and DVD drives
- Export to Blu-ray Disc players and HD slideshow
- Upload your photos and slideshows directly to YouTube
- Automatically remove objects from photos (wrinkles, bumps, acne, unwanted objects, etc.)
- Built-in Picture Manager for easy management, archiving, and more
- Export of individual images with effects and decorative elements
- Support for screen resolutions for netbooks
- Create slideshows in 16:9 format
- Automatic installation of high-resolution panoramas, JPEG quality, etc.
- Hardware acceleration for 3D navigation and
Here are some key features of "PhotoStory on CD & DVD":
· 3D power effects add action to your slideshows
· Fast optimization of entire image series
· MAGIX Story Maker makes exciting movies from your photos
· DVD menus with realistic 3D image fonts and new animations
· High-definition quality for perfect PC slideshows
· Automatic image quality warning
· Global optimization for all slideshows
· Design slideshows in full screen size
· Save photos with effects
· Improved Title Editor with many creative templates
· Fast optimization for camera and mobile photos
· Double-layer DVD burning
· Fullscreen look for an optimum overview
· Supports additional image files
· Automatic PC shut-down after burning
· New MAGIX Photo Clinic 4.5 for even more fun when editing images
· MAGIX Photo Manager? keeps your hard disk tidy
· Including MAGIX Online Services
Changes in version 10.0.5.3
- Warning message to avoid burning errors due to defective disc menu
- Fix: Program crash when importing different Quicktime files
- Fix: A color value can be selected for the menu background
- The program sometimes crashed when using the travel route animation (deluxe)
- Fix: Sometimes there was an audio / video offset when exporting in NTSC
- Fix: Titles can be centered using the button again
- Improvements when appyling camera pans after creating a panorama
- Support for MAGIX 3D Maker 7Download links: